California Carrots is a great choice for an “All Natural Supplement” for dogs. These dehydrated California Carrots helps dogs with food digestion and a great source of fiber for them. This product is proudly made in the USA and is 100% all natural and an excellent source of vitamins, trace elements, antioxidants, and the richest vegetable source of the pro-vitamin A carotenes.
• Improve the skin and coat
• Give your dog richer, darker coat pigment
• Help control diarrhea and firms loose stools
• Support the immune system and improves health
• Contain distilled oils to fight worms
• Improve the metabolism of the liver and thyroid
• Promote the formation of blood cells
• Are effective in helping dogs with EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency)
• Help maintain gastrointestinal health
• Contain powerful antioxidants to help with heart disease and certain cancers
• Contain iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iodine and manganese
• Are high in vitamins B, C, E and KAre a great source of fiber
• Are convenient and easy to store - need to refrigeration
• Re-hydrate in approximately 1-2 minutes
Dogs love the taste of California Carrots! Feed California Carrots to puppies, adults, working dogs, picky eaters, overweight dogs, dogs with diarrhea and loose stools, and older dogs. In other words, California Carrots are good for ALL dogs.
The Carrot Advantage
• The carrots were grown fresh and harvested in the USA
• Non-GMO (Carrots are not genetically modified)
• Year-round production (always fresh & easy to get)
• 100% carrot fiber fully-traceable from California’s Central Valley to the finished product
• SQF Certified http://www.sqfi.com/
• Short supply chain from the field to the pet food factory for carrot powder manufacturing
• Human Grade
• Reconstitutes instantly
• Extremely low moisture content to prevent microbial growth and spoilage. This also leads to an extremely high concentrated ratio of fresh carrots to dehydrated carrots of 12 to 1
And did we mention that its grown, harvested, dried and packaged all in AMERICA ! ! !
Add 2-3 parts water to 1-part carrots
Toy dogs : 1/2 tsp.
Small dogs : 1 tsp.
Medium dogs : 1/2-1 Tbsp.
Large dogs : 1-2 Tbsp.
California Carrots can be made separately in a bowl then added to the food or can be added to dry food and then add water to soak both the carrots and the food. Dogs are not designed to eat dry food.