Deer Antler Dog Chews are the hottest selling chew toy for dogs! Antlers are a great natural source of calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc & manganese. The beauty of the Antler Dog Chew is they are compact, odorless, mess-free, long lasting and keep dogs satisfied for hours!
Special Note to Customers: All of our Deer Antler Dog Chews are cut from full shed racks. Every part of the rack is used, which means that sizes, shapes and weights do vary as this is a natural chew. When sizing antlers we do take into consideration the weight, length and girth. Photos are for reference purposes only. The size and color of actual dog treat you receive will vary slightly.
All of our Deer Antler Dog Chews are Grade #1. The Small Deer Antler Chew measures between 3 - 5 inches and are a great size for toy or small breeds. They are all-natural, steroid and antibiotic free antlers that are naturally shed every year. Natural dog antler chews are much longer lasting than rawhide or synthetic chew toys, even longer than raw bones. This is due to the high calcium content of these bone-like natural growths. No animals are harmed in the collection of our Antler Chews.
• Antlers last longer than most other types of chews
• Antlers are safe, dogs grind them down slowly, over time
• Antlers contain many beneficial nutrients and nothing artificial
• Antlers have a single-ingredient, natural chew from a renewable resource
• Antlers have no added ingredients in the processing of the chews!
• Antlers are stronger than raw bones and are of a finer texture
Please use caution when offering your dog an antler chew. As with any chew you should supervise your dog's activity so they do not attempt to swallow or break the antler. Always size antler chews proportionate to your dogs body size.