About The Bags - Earth Rated PoopBags dissolve in as little as 40 days! As we now know, plastic is not so fantastic. Each year up to a trillion plastic bags are deposited into our landfills where, scientists estimate, they can take up to 1,000 years to breakdown, and millions still end up in waterways, trees, and in our oceans.
Over 100,000 sea turtles and other marine animals die every year because they mistake plastic bags for food. Many municipalities have taken action by banning plastic bags, forcing consumers to switch to reusable cloth bags. This has left dog owners in the doghouse. We’ve all relied on those extra grocery bags to clean up after our pups, especially those of us with larger dogs that leave a lot more behind.
Sandwich and wastebasket bags are often too small, even for those of us with petite pooches – and they’re made of even thicker plastic than grocery bags that takes even longer to break down and requires more petrochemical pollution to manufacture.
All this has put dog lovers in the dumps about the dumps… until now. Earth RatedTM biodegradable PoopBags harmlessly dissolve into carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O) in as little as 24 months – and they’re cool looking too!
The Scoop on Earth Rated Poop Bags - We know it’s a dog-eat-dog world right now in the biodegradable poop bag business – there are lots of other bagmen out there. But our PoopBags are bigger, thicker, tougher and, for those days when Buddy is dragging his butt, totally leak-proof.
• Extra long bags, 9 x 13 inches, so you or your sleeve never make unwanted contact
• Big enough even for a Great Dane's pile
• Scented with lavender so fresh smelling – you won’t mind holding on until you properly dispose
• Professional dog walker and dog pack approved
• Comes in convenient small rolls and easily fits into all standard dispensers
• Just a few cents a scoop
• How do the biodegradable PoopBags breakdown?
• Earth Rated PoopBags formulations speed up the disintegration process of the bags many hundred times faster than ordinary plastic bags.
• The bags are completely broken apart into natural CO2 and H2O – carbon dioxide and water - in as little as 24 months.
• Earth Rated PoopBags manufacuring process does not harm the environment during production any more than any other biodegradable bags.
• Earth Rated PoopBags biodegradable bags meet the eco-certification standard and are certified with the ASTM D6954-04 certificates.