K9Power® is a Registered Dealer of ForceOne Body Armor: This item may only be purchased by State, Local or Federal Law Enforcement, Military or Security Organizations.
ForceOne Armor understands that the protection of K-9 Officers is often a concern to many. Occasionally K-9 Officers are put in situations that threaten their well being, that is why ForceOne has developed the K-9 Defender. The ForceOne K-9 Defender Body Armor System offers the same level of protection that is available to any officer and is the first line of defense for your canine partner.
The ForceOne K-9 Defender Vest offers outstanding ballistics with ease of movement, breathe-ability, cooling comfort and is sturdily constructed from 100% Goldflex which offers the same NIJ Level IIA, II or 3A ballistic protection as the first line of defense for your canine partner. The K-9 Defender is also available in Kevlar or Spectra Shield ballistic packages.
The innovative one-piece frontal design increases security and ease of securing or removing the vest from your dog. The rugged outer carrier is removable for ease of cleaning and comes in your choice of stock colors, along with a removable ID panel featuring your choice of lettering for enhanced visibility.
• Innovative one-piece frontal protection and adjustable strapping provides increased protection and ease of use for K-9 handlers.
• Designed with a rugged outer shell that can be easily removed for cleaning.
• Each K-9 Defender is custom manufactured based on each K-9 officers specific measurements.
• The K-9 Defender is sturdily constructed from 100% Goldflex which offers the same NIJ Level II or IIIA protection available in ForceOne’s concealable vests.
• All ForceOne products are crafted with pride in the United States of America.
• ForceOne body armor products have been tested and meet or exceed the rigorous standards and certification of the NIJ at multiple threat levels.
Measurements: Each K-9 Defender Vest is custom-made to your canine officer's measurements and because ForceOne uses only the finest high-performance materials, you can be confident that your canine partner will enjoy ease of movement, breathe-ability and cooling comfort. Downloadable Document: K-9 Defender Measurement Chart
Easy 4 Point Measuring:
1. Width between the front legs.
2. Lowest point of the neck to the furthest point of the underbelly (just at the hind legs).
3. From the base of the neck, down the back to the front of the hind legs.
4. Circumference of the widest part of the torso
Downloadable Document: Selection and Application Guide to Personal Body Armor (NIJ Guide 100-01)