The Redline lightweight black plastic dog muzzles is designed to be worn for extended periods without inhibiting the dog's breathing, barking, panting or stress responses. Dogs can also drink with the muzzle on, using a water bowl or bucket. The black plastic muzzle is harder and more rigid than the clear plastic which is softer and more pliable. This muzzle is not designed for agitation work.
How to Determine Muzzle Size
1) Measure from the tip of the nose to the eyes (length of muzzle).
2) Measure around the muzzle at the widest part (girth of muzzle).
RLH3B - $26.99 Black Muzzle With Head Strap (3.5" length x 12" girth) Malinois Head Type
RLH4B - $26.99 Black Muzzle with Head Strap (4.5" length x 14" girth) German Shepherd Head Type
• Made from durable Polyethylene
• Strong leather straps
• Double cap rivets
• Padded nose protector
• Weighs only 6.5oz
Uses for the Muzzle:
• Some transportation companies require dogs to be properly muzzled
• Helps with training of aggressive or problem dogs
• Prevents wound licking
• Vet Visits
• Prevents some injuries from dog fights and conflicts during breeding
• Prevents eating rocks, garbage, poison, etc.
Proper Fit: The vinyl nose piece should be just below the dog's stop with the end of the muzzle touching the dog's nose. When on the dog:
• Pull the muzzle out and down
• Pull the muzzle out and up
The muzzle should fit comfortably and allow the dog to pant and bark.