Replacement Magnet Set for the Magnet Tug or Magnet Ball Systems. Please be sure to read the Important Safety Information below before purchasing.
Caution please read the IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION below regarding the Magnet Tug Reward System. Purchasing the Magnet Tug Reward System indicates your understanding and acceptance of and adherence to the conditions outlined below. The Neodymium magnets in this product are very strong. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.
Disclaimer: The Redline Magnet Tugs contain very strong magnets. K9Power®, K-9 Power Products LLC, neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of Magnet Tugs or magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings; the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase.
Important Safety Warning! Read Before You Order and Use the Magnet Tugs.
• The strong magnetic fields of magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data The strong magnetic fields of magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other datacarriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
• Magnet Tugs are interactive toys, they are not chew toys. Do not allow your dog to chew on the Magnet Tugs. Check your tug often for damage of any kind. If the tug is damaged, stop using it immediately.
• Children should not be allowed to handle magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard to people and pets and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
• Under no circumstances should you try to remove, cut, saw or drill the magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.
• You should avoid having constant contact with magnets of any size and keep a distance of at least 3 feet to large magnets.
• Neodymium Magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters could disengage and fly from the magnets.