Give ‘Em the Good Stuff….At K9 Power, in keeping with the spirit of what’s best for your dog, we upgraded the recipe for Carnivore Cookies,™, a longtime favorite of pet owners. You give your dog a treat as a reward and a sign of the love you feel for them. We took this to heart and set out to making Carnivore Cookies,™ even better. On average a dog’s tongue has 1706 taste buds compared to the 9000 or so we have upped the flavor with more real chicken, tomato, honey and blueberry. Like humans, a dog relies on smell to enjoy flavor. We added natural hickory smoke flavor to our cookies to give them that fresh from the Barbecue aroma. “Give ‘Em the Good Stuff”, is not just a saying. It’s what we do at K9 Power.
• More Real Chicken - We doubled the amount of real chicken in our recipe giving them a great source of protein. Chicken is an easily digestible protein for dogs, rich in B Vitamins.
• More Real Egg- We tripled the amount of egg in our recipe. Eggs a good source of protein, vitamin A, riboflavin, folate, vitamin B12, iron, selenium, biotin, and fatty acids.
• Carrots - packed with vitamin A, C, D, E, K, B1 and B6. Carrots aren't just good for the eyes but for general well-being including a strengthened immune system. They'll also help your dog maintain strong and healthy teeth.
• Real Blueberry Powder - an excellent source of antioxidants, selenium, zinc and iron. High in vitamins C, E, A and B complex.
• Tomato - Tomatoes contain many healthy substances, such as Lycopene; an important antioxidant which is known to work against cancer, oxidative stress and other diseases.
• Honey - healthy for them especially when it comes to digestion, allergies and for boosting low energy levels.
• Coconut Oil - Coconut oil can have many health benefits for dogs -- for their skin, digestive, and immune systems; metabolic function; and even their bone and brain health.
• Chicken Fat - Chicken fat is a quality source of essential fatty acids and an excellent source of energy. Fat has a positive effect on the immune system and plays a beneficial role in stress response.
• Agave Nectar - Acts as a prebiotic replaces Fructose in recipe as a sweetener.
• Natural Hickory Smoke Extract - Adds aroma to the treat increasing palatability.