Nutritional hydration supplement formula for dogs, providing energy and key electrolytes for healthy, stamina, endurance, and muscle recovery.
Supplemental Hydration Formula
Total Hydration Drink for Dogs! K9 Power GO DOG,™, our hydration nutritional supplement for active dogs, is more than just water and carbs. AND it’s not a human sports drink reconfigured for dogs. It’s designed specifically for a dog’s metabolism and features a proprietary blend of electrolytes, short-burst and long-range energy fuels, plus vital buffering agents. These buffers help neutralize performance-robbing metabolic acid (H+) buildup.
The explosive muscular power that propels your dog into the air after a Frisbee or over an agility obstacle comes at a cost—heat. The more power generated, the more heat produced this heat builds up and limits performance. There's never been much you could do, but surrender to the endothermic (heat generating) effect…until now! Human sports drinks have proven themselves to be very effective, we believe it's time that dogs get a drink. That's why we developed Go Dog,™.
Nothing does more to hydrate and keep your dog in the performance safety zone than Go Dog,™. Dogs operate within a narrow core temperature range. Their power zone is 100 - 104°F. Your dog’s performance declines above this range and heat stroke becomes a real danger. Using GO DOG will help re-hydrate and maximize performance within your dog’s power zone.
Go Dog,™ strengthens metabolic links to total peak performance.
Improve Physical Performance. Improve energy efficiency in slow and fast twitch muscle fibers; maintain higher output longer. Rapid & slow release fuels help generate high muscle ATP, which can lead to a boost in performance. Enhanced lactic acid & ammonia clearance helps promote healthy endurance.
We are committed to your dog’s everyday health and wellness. GO DOG,™ our nutritional hydration supplement, is one of our many products that provide the following powerful benefits for your pet:
• Enhances exercise tolerance
• Helps support hydration levels
• Helps muscle function and fluid balance
• Training and performance support for exercising muscle
• Promotes proper glucose metabolism
• Supports performance and endurance
• Supports normal cardiovascular, immune and neurological function
• Supports electrolyte balance
• Helps maintain normal fluid balance in the blood and tissues
• Supports normal recovery time after strenuous activity
• Helps replace fluid lost through excess salivation
• A clean energy Source - No sugar rush. No crash.
• Support energy production
• Go the Distance, and then some - Encourages healthy endurance and stamina.
Guaranteed Analysis (per scoop):
Crude Protein (Min)…..0%
Crude Fat (Min.)…..8%
Crude Fiber (Max)…..0%
Calorie Content (fed):
(Kcal ME / Kg)…..4000
(Kcal ME / scoop)…..80
Serving Size: 48cc = 3 ½ tbs
1-lb Container: 22 Servings
2-lb Container: 45 Servings
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Chicken, Coconut oil (Medium Chain Triglyceride), Chicken fat, Agave nectar, Rice Concentrate, Calcium lactate, Magnesium citrate, Protein Free Beef Tallow, Salt, Potassium chloride, L-Threonine*, Creatine*, Acetyl L-Carnitine*, L-Lysine HCL*, L-Glutamine*, L-Leucine*, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid*, L-Tryptophan*, Quercetin*, L-Alanine*, Glycerol, Sodium citrate, Potassium Citrate. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Contains No: flax, wheat, gluten, soy, by-products, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Usage of Product: Formulated for Dogs 6 months and older
Appearance: Dry powder
Color: Light yellowish/tan
Odor: Cooked chicken
Term of Validity: 18 months starting from production date. Best by date is stamped on packaging, as well as lot number.
Safe Storage: Store shelf-stable supplement products in a cool, clean, dry place. Never put them above the stove, under the sink, in a damp garage or basement, or any place exposed to high or low temperature extremes.
At K9 Power we take the health and wellness of your dog very seriously. We strive to provide your companion with the highest levels of quality nutrients to assure they perform to their peak potential.
Our line of high quality supplements has been providing key nutritional support to your dog for over 20 years. But we are not resting on our laurels. We employed a top animal nutrition specialist, Dr. George Fahey, to review our formulations and come up with key recommendations to improve our product line.
The result of Dr. Fahey’s reviewing is improved formulations of our products. These improvements include increases in the concentrations of some ingredients or the addition of some, to improve overall product performance. Our new formulations are backed by Dr. Fahey’s years of experience of research and testing. We made these changes to maintain our leadership position in providing ultra-premium supplements for your dog.
In the interest of complete transparency as to what improvements we’ve made we have provided a brief description of what has changed, the reason why, and changes to the products’ appearance that might be observed. How do these changes affect the quality of the products you, our customers, have grown to trust? In each case, the information below provides evidence as to how we have materially improved the performance of our products.
Did we make changes to cut corners and increase profit? NO, in every product we upgraded, the changes actually increased both production and packaging costs.
Go Dog™ Designed for performance based working and agility dogs, K9 Power’s Go Dog has positioned itself as the premier hydration drink for dogs. We’re extending our market to include everyday dogs that need proper hydration while undergoing stress or exercise.
• Changes in Appearance: Color is a richer, more yellow vs. off white
• Changes in Texture: Powder is similar in composition and texture
• Taste, Look and Smell: The updated Go Dog formula is much smoother in texture than the old formula. While the colors are both off-white, the new formula has a slightly yellower tint. The flavor of the new formula is less sweet than the old, but much more savory.
• We created a balanced formula of electrolyte and calcium replacement elements based on canine requirements. Magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium levels are optimized for proper absorption during and after exercise.
• We adjusted our lipid ratios by adding medium chain triglycerides (coconut oil). During and after hard training, it will help store glycogen better (insulin sensitivity) and serve as an energy source to discourage muscle wasting and fatigue.
• We upped the flavor quotient with more real chicken and beef flavor.
• We added Quercetin. When stress levels are high and ongoing, cortisol can damage muscle tissue, leading to protein breakdown in the body. Quercetin can fight these effects during times of extended stress as it suppresses the enzyme necessary for cortisol release.
• We updated key amino acid contributions adding L-Threonine, to help maintain the proper protein balance in the body, and L-Tryptophan, to improve athletic performance.
• Finally, we replaced Silicon Dioxide with Rice Concentrate as a flowing agent to reduce clumping. Rice concentrate is made from rice hulls and provides a new all-natural solution for this function.
Feeding Instructions: Pour recommended number of scoops into a standard 21 oz. water bottle fill with clean water and shake well. Feed small amounts of Go Dog before and during any exercise or activity. Continue to use for 30 minutes after as required. Repeat above as necessary to meet dog’s needs.
Daily Serving Size (Scoops)
51-80 Pounds…..1 ½
Over 100 Pounds…..3
Team Casey sponsored by K9-Power was in Ashland,Ky this past weekend. And thanks to the great products from K9-Power like Go Dog, Super Fuel and Joint Strong They were able to bring home four 1st places in Big Air, Speed Retrieve. Extreme Vertical and Iron Dog with a new Personal Best score of 3031.48
Trialing Rottweilers in the summer time can be a challenge. They have a tendency to get hot very quickly. My wife and I trialed a pair of Rottweilers last weekend at O.G. Indianapolis Schutzhund und Polizei. The week leading up to the trial we began "preloading" our dogs with Go Dog in an attempt to lessen the stress of exhaustion and aid in recovery. We did this in addition to the K9 Power products we use on a daily basis. Our dogs performance in the trial as well as the days leading up to the trial amazed me. They were fresh and energetic no matter the temperature. I now have no doubt that K9 Power will be a part of my training program from this point forward.
Hi John, Here is a great shot of Gino with me (wearing your hat!) "Gino" V-Gino V Haus Echo VD Olgameister SchH3, IPO3, FH2, UD, TD, OM1, Kkl1a, 2014 AKC NOC 17th place! Gino is truly a dream working dog! He excelled in IPO, competing in National and Regional Championships and now in AKC obedience. He is maintained on Super Fuel, Joint Strong and Go-Dog! Gino is 21 otch points away from earning his AKC OTCH and one leg away from his AKC UDX! He was invited to and competed at the grueling 2014 AKC NOC - National Obedience Championship, qualifying all 12 runs over 2 days of competition, earning 1369 points out of the total 1420 - ranking him in 17th place out of 127 dogs! I maintained his endurance and competitive edge by giving him a "Go-Dog" shaker after each run! 12 fantastic runs - 12 shakers to replenish muscles, fluids and give him the carb boost needed for this extreme physical and emotional stress! Good boy Gino, fantastic product; Go-Dog! Thanks, Trish Pray
Upside & Mikiko Ranked #1 in Free Flight 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 in the Japan Frisbee Association!
Hi John, This year the Super Fuel, GoDog and Joint Strong really helped Upside. She was this years Free Flight Champion (Ranking No.1), same as last year!. Even after she whelped her puppies this year! I used K9 Puppy Gold and the pups are really healthy now. Best regards Mikiko