Thank you for your interest in K9Power!
Please download our Wholesale Application & Guidelines and MAPP (Minimum Advertised Price) Policy. Please fill out the forms completely and return them to us along with a copy of your current state resale license or state tax permit. Incomplete submissions will be declined. We look forward to establishing a long-lasting, successful relationship between our two companies. We will always be available to you and are happy to discuss your individual needs or answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can you expect –
• Highest quality ingredients and whole food extracts from premier human-grade suppliers.
• Our products are scientifically formulated according to health and wellness principles based on extensive clinical research.
• K9Power is a family-owned business and our manufacturing facility in Benicia, California is USDA, FDA, cGMP and Kosher certified.
• Eye catching national brand packaging to display in your store.
• For over two decades, our nutritional supplements have been very successful keeping dogs healthy and happy.
• Direct phone support – We will give you the support to answer your customers questions.
• One on One Coaching – We will help train your staff and work with you to maximize sales.
• MAPP (Minimum Advertised Price Policy) – We want everyone to enjoy the same opportunity.
• Point of sale materials, formula and ingredient breakdowns to better understand our formulas and choice of ingredients.
Please scan and email to email@example.com or fax to 877.216.8882