Does My Dog Have Arthritis?
According to the Arthritis Foundation 1 in 5 dogs have arthritis. For dogs over 7 years of age, there’s a 65% chance he’s suffering from the disease. Old age isn’t always the culprit; other factors may be what’s causing him to ache:
- High Activity without proper nutrition can make them tired and sore over time
- Obesity may lead to early development of osteoarthritis
- Dysplasia typically occurs more frequently in certain larger breed dogs
- Cartilage Breakdown can occur as a result from damage to ligaments
K9 Power Joint Strong™ is filled with key nutrients to help your dog maintain healthy joints and cartilage, so he’s more comfortable throughout the day.
Help For Joint Health and Mobility Problems
Joint Strong can supplement any diet, loaded with the nutrition dogs need and made from the highest-quality, human-grade ingredients. In this blend you’ll also find powerful antioxidants, which act as key instigators to reduce inflammation that arises when mischief is being made.
- Vital Nutrients for total joint support and healthy mobility
- Powerful Joint Factors protect and maintain cartilage and connective tissue
- Powerful Antioxidants help prevent and reduce inflammation
Have you noticed a decline in the play your pup partakes in? Is she lying on the floor instead of jumping for toys? Is fetch no longer a favorite thing?