My Dog Won't Stop Itching
Dog’s constant itching driving you crazy? It’s driving her crazy, too. Typically, inflammation is the culprit and can be caused by these factors:
- Food Allergies. Food can be a tricky one, but it’s best to always feed your dog the highest quality food that’s not over processed.
- Harsh Environment. Mold and pollen are big triggers for inflammation. Dogs may also develop skin irritation from substances like pesticides or soap.
- An Unbalanced Diet. If your dog isn’t getting enough healthy fatty acids, dry skin and irritation can flare up and cause excessive itching or licking.
Show Stopper provides key nutrients to help defend against these and other causes of inflammation.
Help For Hot Spots Is Out There
Even with fresh food, raw food, and top-of-the-line dog kibbles, your dog may still miss out on essential nutrients for healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Show Stopper can supplement any diet, loaded with the nutrition dogs need and made from the highest-quality, human-grade ingredients. These ingredients create a powerful defense against inflammation caused by allergies, outside factors and an unbalanced diet.
- Essential Nutrients. We use only the best quality ingredients in our blends to make every scoop well balanced and pure. You’ll never find any fillers, additives, wheat, gluten or soy in our products.
- Powerful Antioxidants. Ingredients like blueberries, broccoli sprouts, beet juice and cherry juice work together to combat the main culprit of itching, inflammation.
- Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids. These fatty acids work together to promote a healthy immune system, which protects against inflammation.
Try Show Stopper For 28 Days, Risk-Free
Improving your dog's overall health and well being starts from the inside. And this doesn't happen overnight. Try it 28 days, risk-free. If you're not happy, send it back for a full refund.
- Buy with confidence. We want you to feel good about the purchase, too.
- Not what you expected? No worries. It happens sometimes. We'll gladly take it back.
- Have a picky eater? We all know a dog who is. If he doesn't like it, return it. No questions asked.