In your dog’s senior years, systems in their body become less efficient. Combat these changes and keep your dog’s systems functioning properly with a powerful blend of antioxidants, vitamins, amino acids, and probiotics to help promote joint, vision, heart, digestion, and immune health.
Chicken fat, Stabilized rice bran, Chicken, Rice concentrate, Milk protein isolate, Creatine*, Glucosamine sulfate*, Trimethylglycine (TMG), / (as betaine anhydrous), Agave nectar, Chondroitin sulfate*, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)*, Dried red cabbage powder, Potassium chloride, Salt, Proprietary blend of Vitamins, Vitaberry, Dried tart cherry powder, Calcium citrate, Proprietary blend of:dried: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium, bifidum, Bifidobacterium, longum, Streptococcus thermophilus.
Contains: Milk, Fish, Shellfish.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Does Not Contain: Flax, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, By-products, Artificial colors or Artificial Flavors.
Appearance: Dry powder
Odor: Cooked chicken
Formulated for dogs 6 months and older.
|Crude Protein (Min)||16%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||41%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||14%|
|Kcal ME / Kg||4595|
|Kcal ME / Scoop||170|
Mix with food (wet or dry). Begin with ½ scoop (¼ scoop for small dogs). Build up to full amount over 7 days. Daily amount can be divided among feedings. The amount fed can be tailored to the individual dog’s needs.
|Dog Weight||Daily Serving Size|
|5-20 lbs.||1/2 scoop|
|21-50 lbs.||1 scoop|
|51-80 lbs.||1 1/2 scoops|
|81-100 lbs.||2 scoops|
|100+ lbs.||3 scoops|
1 lb. container = 7 scoops
4 lb. container = 28 scoops (Save 26% per scoop)
8 lb. container = 56 scoops (Save 38% per scoop)
* 1 scoop = 4 1/2 tbsp. = 64.4 g
Store shelf-stable supplement products in a cool, clean, and dry place. Never put them above the stove, under the sink, in a damp garage or basement, or any place exposed to high or low-temperature extremes.
18 months starting from the production date. Best by date is stamped on packaging, as well as lot number.
• Support Brain, Heart, Joint, & Eye Health - Amino acids, probiotics and vitamins help support eyes, digestion, muscles, joints, and heart health for aging and senior dogs.
• Promotes Healthy Aging - Our blend of nutritious ingredients promotes healthy aging, with an emphasis on joint, vision, heart, digestion, and immune health.
• Powerful Immune Factors - A healthy dog’s immune system requires essential nutrients to naturally fight off harm-causing agents.
• Increased Absorption - Our powder formula increases bioavailability, meaning more is absorbed.