Dog coat and skin nutritional supplement formula designed to maintain healthy coat and skin, help with seasonal allergies, and improve overall appearance.
Show Stopper - Dog Coat & Skin Formula
Does your dog suffer from a dull, dry coat, itchy skin, or excessive shedding? These symptoms are key indicators that your pet is not getting all the nutrients they need.
Outside Appearance Often Reflects Inside Health! Stunning coats so striking they literally stop the show! These coat and body benefits result from optimal inner health. SHOW STOPPER,™ deserves its name!
K9-Power Show Stopper,™ is a dog coat and skin nutritional supplement full of the key nutrients they may be missing from their diet. Ingredients like Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Whole Egg, Omega 3, Vitamins C & E all aid in giving your dog’s coat a healthy lustrous shine. Show Stopper is a formula that helps your dog not only look their best, but to feel their best.
Nutritional Makeover for Your Dog! Dog coat & skin factors, plus dozens of time-proven nutrients, Show Stopper,™ replaces expensive and hard-to-find individual products, saving you money and simplifying feeding. Valuable show dog or cherished pet, this powerhouse meal booster will improve coat, skin & mental function to optimal levels.
Easily Digestible Ingredients! The highest quality human grade ingredients like olive oil, whole egg, carrot, blueberry, beet, and tart cherry are selected for ease of digestion and absorption. We use an optimized blend of fibers, pre and probiotics as well as critical digestive enzymes to further aid in digestion.
Easy to Give, Great Taste! It's Engineered to be Easy! Eliminates expensive guesswork, trial-and-error supplementing. Foolproof, automatically perfect ratios every time. Quick, clean, convenient and saves money. No more playing "hide the supplement" because your dog will LOVE it!
We are committed to your dog’s everyday health and wellness, and our Show Stopper,™ formula is one of our many products that provide the following powerful benefits for your pet:
• Essential Nutrients - For a soft, silky, and shiny coat.
• Provide nutritional support for healthy coat and skin.
• Essential fatty acids for a healthy coat and skin
• Reduce skin inflammation.
• Powerful Antioxidants - Helps reduce skin inflammation.
• Helps dogs achieve a soft, silky, glossy, and healthy coat
• Supports pigmentation and highlights in coat color
• Promote a healthy immune system.
• May help with occasional or seasonal allergies
• Support for Dogs with sensitive skin
• Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids - Promotes a healthy immune system.
Guaranteed Analysis (per scoop):
Crude Protein (Min)…….....21%
Crude Fat (Min.) ...............43%
Crude Fiber (Max)….……......7%
Calorie Content (fed):
(Kcal ME / Kg)…………………5714
(Kcal ME / scoop)……………..160
Serving Size: 48cc scoop = 3 ½ tbsp.
1-lb Container: 16 Servings
4-lb Container: 65 Servings
8-lb Container: 130 Servings
15-lb Container: 259 Servings
Ingredients: Chicken, Powdered Chicken fat, Stabilized Rice bran, Rice concentrate, Coconut oil, Whole egg, Protein Free Beef Tallow, Camelina oil, Cod liver oil, Olive oil, Safflower oil, carrot, blueberries, Inulin chicory, (Fructooligosaccharides), Broccoli sprouts, Beet juice, Kelp, Tart cherry, Citrus Meal, Salt, Potassium chloride, Dl alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) Taurine, Glutamic Acid, Proprietary blend of dried: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium, bifidum, Bifidobacterium, longum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Proprietary blend of dried Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Papain, Lutein. Contains: Egg, Fish.
Contains No: flax, wheat, gluten, soy, by-products, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Usage of Product: Formulated for dogs 6 months and older.
Appearance: Dry powder
Odor: Nutty - chicken aroma
Term of Validity: 18 months starting from production date. Best by date is stamped on packaging, as well as lot number.
Safe Storage: Store shelf-stable supplement products in a cool, clean, dry place. Never put them above the stove, under the sink, in a damp garage or basement, or any place exposed to high or low temperature extremes.
At K9 Power we take the health and wellness of your dog very seriously. We strive to provide your companion with the highest levels of quality nutrients to assure they perform to their peak potential.
Our line of high quality supplements has been providing key nutritional support to your dog for over 20 years. But we are not resting on our laurels. We employed a top animal nutrition specialist, Dr. George Fahey, to review our formulations and come up with key recommendations to improve our product line.
The result of Dr. Fahey’s reviewing is improved formulations of our products. These improvements include increases in the concentrations of some ingredients or the addition of some, to improve overall product performance. Our new formulations are backed by Dr. Fahey’s years of experience of research and testing. We made these changes to maintain our leadership position in providing ultra-premium supplements for your dog.
In the interest of complete transparency as to what improvements we’ve made we have provided a brief description of what has changed, the reason why, and changes to the products’ appearance that might be observed. How do these changes affect the quality of the products you, our customers, have grown to trust? In each case, the information below provides evidence as to how we have materially improved the performance of our products.
Did we make changes to cut corners and increase profit? NO, in every product we upgraded, the changes actually increased both production and packaging costs.
Showstopper™ is our flagship product. The following improvements were made to increase its performance and benefits for your dog.
• Changes in Appearance: Color is slightly darker; brown vs. tan
• Changes in Texture: Powder is “fluffier”
• Taste, Look and Smell: The updated Show Stopper formula is a significant improvement on the old formula. Right out of the box, the updated Show Stopper has a darker color and richer smell. The flavor profile is more robust, as well. The old Show Stopper had a cereal / bran flavor while the updated formula hits the palate with a much stronger chicken flavor. The result of these updates is not only increased health benefits, but also a significant improvement in palatability.
• Chicken is now our number one ingredient not chicken meal or chicken byproducts just real edible chicken made for humans. Chicken is an easily digestible protein for dogs, rich in B Vitamins.
• We added coconut oil as a source of Medium Chain Triglycerides. Coconut oil can protect against coat damage and it conditions the skin.
• In order to be in line with the guidelines from AAFCO and the NASC, we removed Creatine.
• We increased the amount of whole egg we used by over 5 times. The fatty acids in eggs offer numerous health benefits, including an improvement in skin and coat health. Eggs can reduce flaky, dry skin, as well as increase the shine in your dog’s coat.
• We reduced our Rice Bran to levels supported by research to provide the maximum benefit.
• We changed the overall formulation of our fats, while maintaining an optimized ratio in our product. We reduced the amount of chicken fat, beef fat, and safflower oil. We increased Olive oil, Camelina oil, and added Cod Liver oil. This significantly increased the Omega Fatty acid content while improving the ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3. These changes can help with reducing inflammation and improving overall skin and hair health.
• We increased our plant based antioxidant levels dramatically (approximately 5- 10X) through the addition of ingredients like powdered carrot, blueberry, tart cherry, beet juice, & broccoli sprouts. Antioxidants can help in reducing seasonal allergies, support a normal inflammatory response, and improve overall skin condition.
• We added Icelandic Kelp. Dogs with skin irritation problems as a result of allergies, dogs with dry skin, or dogs that are suffering from alopecia (hair loss) can benefit from kelp. It is rich in vitamins and minerals and the protein is easily digestible, so your dog will absorption key amino acids.
• We added prebiotics: fiber that supports key intestinal bacteria.
• We increased Probiotics and Digestive enzyme levels. We are using the same ingredients, just a more effective level.
• We reduced Salt and Potassium levels.
• We added Vitamin E. Minor Vitamin E deficiency is associated with conditions that cause dry, itchy, and flaky skin. One such condition caused by Vitamin E deficiency is canine atopic dermatitis, a severe allergic skin reaction caused by contact with an irritant.
• We added lutein. Lutein has been shown to improve skin hydration, elasticity and lipid content.
• Finally, we replaced Silicon Dioxide with Rice Concentrate as a flowing agent to reduce clumping. Rice concentrate is made from rice hulls and provides a new all-natural solution for this function.
Feeding Instructions: Mix with food (wet or dry) Begin with ½ scoop. Build up to full amount over 1 week. Daily amount can be divided among feedings. Amount fed can be tailored to individual dog’s needs.
Daily Serving Size (Scoops)
51-80 Pounds…..1 ½
Over 100 Pounds…..3
"K9-Power Show Stopper is the best product I have used in my 40 years of dog showing. I recently showed my top female, American Grand Champion Hernwood Magic Formula, at the 2015 Crufts Dog Show in England. After placing second in a beautiful class of 17 veterans, many people came up to me and commented on how gorgeous my female's coat looked. I can't thank you enough for such a great product!! Vanessa.
DJ (GCH.Casmir's Man O War) is a young male Clumber Spaniel who just turned 2 yrs old on May 4th, 2016. He was started on Show Stopper at the age of 4 months and started showing at 6 months old. By the time he was 7 months old he was winning against mature males and even won a group 4. Both he and his sister Winnie (GCH. Casmir's Winning Colors) are on K9-Power Show Stopper and have fabulous thick soft coats. DJ and all his siblings were also on Immune dog at the age of 2 weeks old, none of them have ever had any digestive problems and can eat just about anything. I also had my other special male Axl (GCH. Casmir's Guns N Red Roses) on show stopper for his 5 yr career in the show ring and had fabulous results. I Love these products and will continue to use them as well as recommend them to my puppy buyers and friends. Thank You K9-Power!
"I wanted to write to you and thank you for your wonderful product, Show Stopper. My Australian Shepherd Bitch had a litter of 9 puppies back in December, and after 3½ months I was worried that her coat was not coming back. She is an Agility dog as well as a breed champion, and I had decided to send her back out into the Specials ring. I put her on Show Stopper on the advise of a breeder/handler friend, and I could actually see results in just 1 week of use! She started back in the ring a few weeks later, and has been doing very well. Then just this week, she not only won the breed at Westminster, she took the Herding Group!! Everyone has commented on how nice her coat looks and can't believe she had puppies just a few months ago. What a great product you have! Again, Thank you!
"I can't tell you what a difference your product Show Stopper has made in my dog's life - no more hot spots for one! She looked like she had mange, but after 2 weeks use her hair started coming back & a year later she's the pretties Belgian Sheepdog you've ever seen! Thank you!!!!" Vanessa L
"John, I had to drop you a line and let you know how much the dogs in our kennel have improved with the Super Fuel and Show Stopper. It is unbelievable, a supplement that does so much and cost zero to use, let me explain that statement . Since using these supplements my dogs are eating less, looking better and because of the probioatics in them , I am seeing less waste. I took them all 5 of them into the vet and he did physicals and came out and said " I don't know what you are doing , but whatever it is keep on doing it . These dogs look great and their stats are off the chart. The healthiest dogs I have seen in this practice." What a great complement for your supplements. My husband who does not pay much attention to my dogs said the other day " your dogs are really looking good, I think they have improved and I believe you will continue to do good in the shows this year ."
"We've been showing dogs of several breeds for over 30 years. I wouldn't be without this terrific supplement Show Stopper. I use it for ALL my dogs , even the old retired ones. Just had an 11 yr. old male go through his "old dog" physical and he's in super shape! Blood work all good, coat good and he's full of energy. If you're going to give a supplement, use THIS one. Try the small size first and by the time you've used it all, I think you'll always want to use it."