Thank you for your interest in K9 Power!
Download our Dealer Application/Guidelines and MAPP (Minimum Advertised Price) Policy. Forms need to be filled out completely and legibly. Return completed forms with a copy of your current state resale license or state tax permit. Incomplete submissions will be declined.
Please read carefully: 3rd Party Sales Platforms - Amazon, eBay etc - K9 Power restricts the sale of our entire product line on ALL 3rd party sales platforms. K9 Power has an exclusive one seller agreement with an Amazon management group and Amazon partner. All Distributor and Dealer orders have imprinted coded labels for tracking purposes. This allows us to easily track the origin of a product should we require test purchases. We have partnered with Uabide, a 3rd party platform monitor and enforcement firm to remove unauthorized sellers from K9 Power listings across the channels.
Our customer service reps we will always be available to you and are happy to discuss your individual needs. We look forward to establishing a long- lasting, successful relationship between our two companies. If you have questions please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What can you expect –
• Premium ingredients from only NASC approved suppliers
• Scientifically developed and tested formulations per ‘Health & Wellness Platform for Dogs’
• Family Owned and Operated
• State of the Art 15000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility located in Benicia CA
• All our ingredient suppliers are USA based fully vetted cGMP and FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) compliant
• cGMP quality processes from incoming inspection of raw ingredients to final shipment
• Eye catching national brand packaging to display in your store. Professionally designed, and focus group verified
• For over two decades, our nutritional supplements have been very successful keeping dogs healthy and happy
• Direct phone support – We will give you the support to answer your customers questions
• One on One Coaching – We will help train your staff and work with you to maximize sales
• MAPP (Minimum Advertised Price Policy) – We want everyone to enjoy the same opportunity
• Point of sale materials, formula and ingredient breakdowns to better understand our formulas and choice of ingredients
• Healthy Wholesale Margins
Please scan/copy and email to email@example.com or fax to 877.216.8882