Boost hydration and provide a clean source of energy for the active dog. This blend features a mix of electrolytes, short-burst, and long-range energy fuels designed to hydrate and help keep your dog in their performance safety zone. Above this zone, your dog’s performance declines and heat stroke becomes a real danger. Keep them cool and hydrated the natural way.
Maltodextrin, Chicken, Coconut oil (Medium Chain Triglyceride), Chicken fat, Agave nectar, Rice concentrate, Calcium lactate, Magnesium citrate, Protein free beef tallow, Salt, Potassium chloride, L-Threonine*, Creatine*, Acetyl L-Carnitine*, L-Lysine HCL*, L-Glutamine*, L-Leucine*, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid*, L-Tryptophan*, Quercetin*, L-Alanine*, Glycerol, Sodium citrate, Potassium citrate.
Contains: Fish, Yeast.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Does Not Contain: Flax, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, By-products, Artificial colors or Artificial Flavors.
Appearance: Dry powder
Color: Light yellowish/tan
Odor: Cooked chicken
Formulated for dogs 6 months and older.
|Crude Protein (Min)||0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||8%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||0%|
|Kcal ME / Kg||4000|
|Kcal ME / Scoop||80|
Pour recommended number of scoops into a standard 20 oz. water bottle fill with clean water and shake well. Keep unused portion in cooler or refrigerate. Feed small amounts of Go Dog before and during any exercise or activity. Continue to use for 30 minutes after as required. Repeat above as necessary to meet dog’s needs. Begin with ½ recommended amount. Build up to full amount over 7 days.
|Dog Weight||Daily Serving Size|
|5-20 lbs.||1/2 scoop|
|21-50 lbs.||1 scoop|
|51-80 lbs.||1 1/2 scoops|
|81-100 lbs.||2 scoops|
|100+ lbs.||3 scoops|
1 lb. container = 22 servings
2 lb. container = 45 servings (Save 20% Per Serving)
* 1 scoop = 3 1/2 tbsp. = 48 cc
Store shelf-stable supplement products in a cool, clean, and dry place. Never put them above the stove, under the sink, in a damp garage or basement, or any place exposed to high or low-temperature extremes.
18 months starting from the production date. Best by date is stamped on packaging, as well as lot number.
• Total Hydration Drink For Dogs - Provide your dog with short-burst and long-range energy fuels; daily servings contain the necessary nutrients to help keep them safe and hydrated.
• Aids Muscle Function, Supports Hydration, Endurance and Recovery - Our blend of protein and carbohydrates give them energy while electrolytes help keep them hydrated; providing the necessary endurance and protection against overheating and dehydration.
• Powerful Immune Factors - A healthy dog’s immune system requires essential nutrients to naturally fight off harm-causing agents.
• Increased Absorption - Our powder formula increases bioavailability, meaning more is absorbed.